Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Introduction

I decided to create a blog page to share my pictures, thoughts and opinions on walks / tours / views I've come across around the UK. I'm fortunate that my partner loves photography and always wants to be out and about, as it compliments my love of history, so we indulge in these two passions as much as possible. We go on driving tours around the UK, following whatever catches our eye, we go on walks - sometimes following a guide or a trail route, other times its whatever takes our fancy.

After each occasion we have a heap of pictures, discussions that have taken place whilst walking or driving, questions arising from things we saw, things we didn't see, things referenced to what we saw, and a notebook of things to remember or at least be my guide in writing the trip up properly.

At the start of this blog May 2011 - I haven't had anything published yet but its my goal to start submitting articles to magazines that share my love of the countryside, my enthusiasm for being out and about, and whom understand the simply beauty of a picture.

Of course you'll all be the first to know how I get on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment